• Crash Information Exchange (printable form to collect the other driver's info in the event of a collision valued under $1,000. Carry this in your car. 

  • State Driver Crash Report. Accidents where under $1,000 in damage, are not reported by police. This is the form for you to report your accident yourself. 

  • Crash Report (Obtain a copy og your police accident report - TxDOT)

  • Criminal History Report (Obtain a copy of your criminal history, and in many cases the CH report on other people - DPS)

  • Wrecker Complaint Form. Wreckers or Tow Trucks are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Complaints may be filed online.